Our research priorities are deepening our knowledge on the relationship between:
- the design of the urban fabric and environmental psychology;
- the design of the urban fabric and economical structures;
- the design of the urban fabric and climate;
- visual and verbal language used in the design of the urban fabric;
- the practice of urbanism and urbanism education.
- In 2016/17 we plan to organise the 3rd Delft International Conference on Complexity. This edition will focus on the role of emotions and imagination in urban planning and design. More information on the 1st and 2nd Conference can be found here.